The Great Marketing Conundrum: Living in a Digital World!
We live in a digital world, and the importance of a digital presence for your practice cannot be understated! Even if you have a website, it is always good to update it every few years to keep up with the new digital trends. It is also critical that your website has a mobile landing page as well so people can view your practice information quickly while on the go! Most people use their phone/tablet for all their needs rather than logging on to a desktop to search.
Speaking of searching, don’t forget to consider Google Ads, and SEO ranking in your marketing budget. Connect with your website company to strategize how to use your ad budget best to fit your practice needs!
Determining what to put on your website can be challenging. Here at Vivos, we provide you the tools, education, and training to be the expert when treating with the Vivos System. You are the expert! Utilizing the Vivos logo on your website will limit what you can say because we are registered as a specification developer with the FDA. As a spec developer, we must be careful with what we say to ensure total compliance. As an Integrated Provider, you can say so much because you are the expert and the doctor.
As a provider, you can promote yourself by saying, “As a doctor…. or in my practice…”. The FDA cannot regulate what you are saying in your practice with your patients. It would be best if you took this opportunity to promote the new services you are offering in your office. You can even share some of these things in a newsletter for your patients.
1. “100% of American’s [are] directly or indirectly affected by snoring and sleep apnea.”
2. According to the Journal of Sleep Medicine, “38,000 annual cardiovascular deaths [are] related to sleep apnea.”
3. In 2017, the Mayo Clinic’s article, “Sleep Apnea” stated, “1 in 5 people have shortness of breath”
1. (Dr. Dentist) is now treating people of all ages with a proprietary, non-invasive, nonsurgical treatment option for the treatment of mild to moderate sleep apnea, snoring and sleep disordered breathing.
Your Sleep Apnea may be the result of an obstruction in the airway caused by narrow dental arches and/or an underdeveloped jaw.
“In 98% of patients with OSAS, the condition is due to abnormal anatomical features of the soft tissues and/or the structures of the maxillomandibular skeleton that cause a “disproportionate anatomy” of the airway.”
*ARCH OTOLARYNGOL HEAD NECK SURG/VOL 137 (NO. 10), OCT 2011
2. You can finally breathe a literal sigh of relief! (Dr. Dentist)is now offering a new hope for a possible lasting solution for the millions of people who suffer from mild-to-moderate sleep apnea, snoring and sleep disordered breathing. *(Individual results may vary)
3. More than 133 million Americans live with a chronic disease or disability. According to the 2006 Institute of Medicine (IOM) report, Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation: An Unmet Public Health Problem, found the cumulative effects of sleep loss and sleep disorders represent an unrecognized public health problem and have been associated with a wide range of negative health consequences, including hypertension, diabetes, depression, heart attack, stroke, and at-risk behaviors such as alcohol and drug abuse. * www.sleepapnea.org (American Sleep Apnea Association)
4. Do you have a child who struggles with ADD/ADHD, Bedwetting, Chronic Allergies, Dark Circles Under the Eyes, Swollen Tonsils and Adenoids, Trouble at School, Irritability, Frequent Headaches, Restless Sleep, Snoring, Aggressive Behavior, Daytime Drowsiness, Nightmares or Night Terrors, Arrested Growth or Crowded/Crooked Teeth? It may not be what you think! Contact (Dr. Dentist) today for a free evaluation.
5. When a child has an underdeveloped upper and/or lower jaw, the airway could be impacted, and the child may struggle with other health issues during their lifetime. It may not be what you think so call us today at (Dental Office Phone #)for a free evaluation by (Dr. Dentist Name)
6. (Dental Office Name) is now working with children who struggle to breathe when they sleep by using a system of orthodontic appliances and therapies. These treatments may help the upper and lower jaws to develop and reshape the oral cavity fully. As these areas develop more fully, the child’s airway may widen and expand, allowing the child to breathe better, and some of these symptoms may disappear. When children can breathe properly, they can begin to grow, learn, and blossom into their full potential.
7. Please join us for a Parent Educational Presentation to learn more about how these symptoms may be affecting people of all ages. Seating is limited, so please call the office at (Dental Office Phone #) to reserve a space. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity!
8. PADD/ADHD, Bed Wetting, Chronic Allergies, Dark Circles Under the Eyes Snoring, Irritability, Chronic Ear Infections, Swollen Adenoids and Tonsils Daytime Drowsiness, Nightmares/Night Terrors Aggressive Behaviors Problems at School Restless Sleep, Frequent Headaches, Delayed Growth and Development, Crowded and Crooked Teeth.
Do you know someone who is struggling with any of these conditions? They could all be linked to one root cause – Underdeveloped Jaws and a Compromised Airway! Contact (Dr. Dentist) today at (Dental Office #) and sign up for a Patient Education Meeting! It may not be what you think!!!
9. If you or someone you love is dealing with mild to moderate sleep apnea, you likely have experienced the impact. Sleep Apnea can affect an individual’s mood, behavior, vitality, and energy.
This Week’s Survey Winner
Congratulations to our final survey winner Dr. Daniel Ho!!
We will be sending an $100 Amazon gift card to the email address used to complete the Practice Advisor Survey.
BIG THANK YOU for sharing your feedback. We are always listening and always want to hear from you!
Introducing the VivoScore Trial Program
We would love to send up to 5 VivoScore units to your practice so you can try them out– talk to your Practice Advisor today to get started!
Spring into Summer with a $300 off enrollment fee coupon when signing up for the Billing Intelligence Service.
Check out vivosbis.com to see more information on our 3 packages: Silver, Gold and Platinum!
Live Session 1-3 Practical Training in Denver, CO!
If you have not yet attended in person training and have completed your training online, we would like to invite you to join us in Denver for Live Session 1-3 where you can put into practice your online learning.
You are invited to bring a staff member with you. Space is limited so Don’t Delay-Register TODAY!
We look forward to seeing you in Denver.
Click the link below to see the next available dates!
This webinar will be demonstrations of a few “practice friendly” repairs and adjustments that you can make to appliances in your office. With a few basic components and a bit of advice from experienced lab technicians, you may be able to save time for you and your patient.
We will also advise on which adjustments are better handled by the lab of origin, and answer questions about situations you encounter every day.
Out with the Old and in with the New!
Catch these courses before they’re retired- it may be your last chance!
Don’t Miss Upcoming Webinars
Check out our weekly live courses, including the Breathe New Life Summit: a new exploration of the essential role of dentistry in the treatment of the underlying cause of sleep disordered breathing and mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea.