- Decide on who is presenting
- Practice and practice
- Live or Virtual- How will you present?
- Review your Checklist
- Call your Onboarding Specialist if you need help
Patient Education Meeting
Friends & Family Day
- Pick a day and time
- Add to your calendar and commit
- It’s great to have a deadline and something to work towards
- Review your New Patient Forms and your existing HHX forms
- What sleep questions do you need to add to your current paperwork?
- What can you do to combine these new questions into your existing paperwork?
- Take this time to update all your patient forms
Buy Two Get One
- Start to think about how you can maximize your Buy 2 Get 1 Credit offer
- Once you have done your Friends and Family, you should have a good idea of who will be the best candidate for these offers
- Don’t delay using this promotional opportunity!
Review Case Acceptance Flow
- Schedule a team meeting and review the 9 Steps of Case Acceptance before consultations start to happen
- How are you going to execute each of the steps, a practice that power pass-remember there is really “power” in it, and it will continue to make for an exceptional patient experience.
- If you need to put a new policy around the case acceptance steps this is an excellent time to do that!
Don't Forget Your CE
- As a friendly reminder, please make sure to take the CE Zoom survey for this course to provide us with your feedback!
- The link and instructions on how to register for this specific course via CE Zoom (and take the surveys) are located in the confirmation email you received from the ICSM.
- We sincerely appreciate your insight as it helps us to continuously improve your training experience.
Headed Your Way!
Now that you have completed Session Two you will be receiving the following items within the next few weeks so be on the lookout. If you are not yet scheduled for your next Session Training-Don’t delay!
- Table Cloth
- Table Runner
- Pop-Up Banners
- Article Packets
Live Patient Education Meeting
We are so excited that you’ve completed Session Two training! This live PEM is a great opportunity to see the PEM from start to finish and gain a better understanding of what this will look like for your patients. Please click the button below to register! We have several dates to choose from!