- Choose your presenter.
- Practice the presentation with your staff.
- Decide whether your PEM be a live or virtual event.
- Review your checklist.
- Call your Practice Advisor. They are here to help!
Friends & Family Day
It’s time to schedule your first Friends & Family Day!
- Pick a Day and Time.
- Add the event to your office calendar and commit to it!
Deadlines give you something to work towards. Stay motivated and remember that you are starting something great!
Now is the perfect time to review your New Patient and HHX forms.
- What questions regarding sleep are missing from your current paperwork?
- Where should you include these new questions in your existing paperwork?
Buy 2 Get Credit For 1
Start to think about how you can maximize your Buy 2 Get 1 Credit offer.
Once you have completed your Friends and Family event, you should be able to identify candidates for these offers.
Don’t delay using this promotional opportunity!
Case Acceptance Flow
- Schedule a meeting with your staff to review the 9 Steps of Case Acceptance before you start offering consultations.
- Determine how your team will execute each of the nine steps.
- Practice the Power Pass. It is an integral tool for creating an exceptional patient experience.
Pro-tip: Now is an excellent time to determine whether your office will introduce a new policy around the Case Acceptance steps!
Don't Forget Your CE
We want your feedback. Please take the CE Zoom survey for this course!
The link and instructions on how to register for this specific course via CE Zoom (and take the surveys) are located in the confirmation email you received from Whitney.
We sincerely appreciate your insight. Your comments will help us to improve your training experience.
Headed Your Way!
Now that you have completed Session 2 you will be receiving the following items within the next few weeks, so be on the lookout.
If you are not yet scheduled for your next Session Training - don't delay!
Join Our Live Patient Education Meeting!
We are so excited that you’ve completed Session 2 training! This live PEM is a great opportunity to see the PEM from start to finish and gain a better understanding of what this will look like for your patients. Please click the button below to register! We have several dates to choose from!